Self in Systems: Systemic thinking, genograms and the role of the family enterprise advisor
This course provides a foundation and understanding of:
- the nature of systems concepts and systems thinking
- the genogram as useful tool in understanding the client systems
- the genogram as a useful tool for better understanding professionals and how their experiences influence the work they do with family enterprises
- professional growth and development, a topic that includes learning more about yourself in order to work more effectively with client systems
- This course consists of 4 online self-paced lessons and a final capstone seminar at the end of the quarter.
- All online coursework must be completed prior to your webinar date.
- Online: 2.5 hour webinar conducted via live video conferencing
- View the Course Schedule