Family Enterprise Advising and Consulting: The action research model as applied to family enterprise
This course provides a foundation in and understanding of:
- how to deploy a family business consulting model that has its foundations in action-research methodology
- what it means to ‘be in the room’ with clients through scenarios depicted by actors portraying four of the basic steps of the consulting process
- the skills needed for working effectively with family enterprise client systems during the change process
- how to use your own skills through interactive feedback sessions posed at the end of each scenario
- This course consists of 3 online self-paced lessons and a final capstone seminar at the end of the quarter.
- All online coursework must be completed prior to your webinar date.
- Online: 2.5 hour webinar conducted via live video conferencing
- View the Course Schedule