Family Enterprise Advising and Consulting: The action research model as applied to family enterprise
This course provides a foundation in and understanding of:
- how to deploy a family business consulting model that has its foundations in action-research methodology
- what it means to ‘be in the room’ with clients through scenarios depicted by actors portraying four of the basic steps of the consulting process
- the skills needed for working effectively with family enterprise client systems during the change process
- how to use your own skills through interactive feedback sessions posed at the end of each scenario
- This course consists of 3 online self-paced lessons and a final capstone seminar at the end of the quarter.
- All online coursework must be completed prior to your webinar date.
- Online: 2.5 hour webinar conducted via live video conferencing
- View the Course Schedule
Kim Schneider-Malek, MBA, CFBA, CFWA, FFI Fellow
Kim has 25 years experience in organizational development, governance, and communication. A member of FFI since 1997, Kim is an adjunct faculty member at the Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver. She is a founding co-editor of the FFI Practitioner and served on the Body of Knowledge Committee.
Carmen Bianchi, CFBA, FFI Fellow
Carmen Bianchi is the founder of Carmen Bianchi Family Business Associates. An FFI Fellow and former FFI president. She received the 2012 FFI Hollander Award for outstanding achievement in the field of family enterprise.