Families of Wealth: A multidisciplinary approach
Participants in this course will:
- gain a firm understanding of the nature and complexities of families of wealth
- identify and explore management structures used by families of wealth
- appreciate the unique challenges and opportunities encountered by professionals working with families of wealth
- acquire a set of multidisciplinary tools needed to work with families of wealth
- This course consists of 3 online self-paced lessons and a final capstone seminar at the end of the quarter.
- All online coursework must be completed prior to your webinar date.
- Online: 2.5 hour webinar conducted via live video conferencing
- View the Course Schedule