Families of Wealth: A multidisciplinary approach
Participants in this course will:
- gain a firm understanding of the nature and complexities of families of wealth
- identify and explore management structures used by families of wealth
- appreciate the unique challenges and opportunities encountered by professionals working with families of wealth
- acquire a set of multidisciplinary tools needed to work with families of wealth
- This course consists of 3 online self-paced lessons and a final capstone seminar at the end of the quarter.
- All online coursework must be completed prior to your webinar date.
- Online: 2.5 hour webinar conducted via live video conferencing
- View the Course Schedule
Paul Lermitte, ACFBA, ACFWA, FFI Fellow
Paul has been advising families in business for over 25 years. He is a certified financial planner and is a family business advisor. He holds advanced certificates in both family business and family wealth advising and was named an FFI Fellow in Brussels. He is currently working on the fourth edition of his popular Allowances, Dollars and Sense book series.
Kirby Rosplock, Ph.D., CFBA, FFI Fellow
Kirby is founder and principal of Tamarind Partners, Inc. and a recognized researcher, innovator, advisor, author and speaker in the family office space. Her book, The Complete Family Office Handbook shares insights and best practices gained from engaging more than 60 family office experts, professionals and families with family offices around the globe.