Myths, Realities, and Trends in the Field of Family Enterprise
This course provides an understanding of:
- the trends and latest in family enterprise research and practice
- the challenge to the persistent myth of shirtsleeves-to-shirtsleeves in three generations
- the areas in several topics (women in family enterprises, governance, conflict management, and leadership transition) where researchers and consultants agree and where they differ.
- generational differences and their impact on family enterprises
- This course consists of 4 online self-paced lessons and a final capstone seminar at the end of the quarter.
- All online coursework must be completed prior to your webinar date.
- Online: 2.5 hour webinar conducted via live video conferencing
- View the Course Schedule