Family Governance in the Family Enterprise: A key structural element in family enterprise governance
This course provides a foundation and understanding of:
- the nature of family enterprise governance, its core concepts and functions
- unique challenges and opportunities encountered by professionals developing family governance in family enterprises
- practical tools needed to build family governance
- through actual case studies, the skills needed to assist families in designing and implementing a family governance system throughout several life cycle stages
- This course consists of 4 online self-paced lessons and a final capstone seminar at the end of the quarter.
- All online coursework must be completed prior to your webinar date.
- Online: 2.5 hour webinar conducted via live video conferencing
- View the Course Schedule