Philanthropy: More than money
This course provides a foundation in and an understanding of:
- the historical evolution of philanthropy
- trends and ways of giving
- challenges and opportunities for professionals
- skills professionals need to facilitate family discussions about values, legacy and philanthropy (through case studies)
- Held during the pre-conference session of the FFI Global Conference.
- There is no online component
- View the Course Schedule
Maya Prabhu, CFBA, CFWA
Maya is an executive director of the Coutts Institute, Coutts & Co in London. Maya also runs the Coutts Forums for Philanthropy and has been involved in developing several reports and pieces of thought leadership such as the Coutts Handbook for Philanthropy and Inspiring Local Philanthropy.
James is vice president, Insights and Connections at Fidelity Family Office Services in Boston. Whether within a family, foundation or corporation, Jim helps clients navigate organizational and personal dynamics and align efforts toward shared goals.
Etienne is co-founder and managing partner of WISE Philanthropy Advisors in Geneva and Ho Chi Minh City. Prior to setting up his firm, he worked for 10 years in the field of international development and foundations.